REMS V2 Li Press Tool - Universal, handy battery operated tool with automatic circuit control to produce perfect pipe pressing joints for all common press fitting systems. The tool has a pipe pressing range Ø 10 - 108mm and can be used with our jaws 16mm to 110mm.
- Crimps all common press fitting systems up to Ø110mm.
- Secure Crimping in seconds.
- Automatic locking of pressing tongs.
- High compression pressing tongs manufactured from specially hardened steel with Rems technology. Tong contours are system specific and correspond perfectly to the respective press fitting system giving perfect, safe press jointing.
- Light, small and compact, the drive unit with battery weighs just 4.3kg (with Li-Ion battery pack) with swivelling head allowing greater access when working in confined areas.
- Well balanced tool suitable for single handed operation including freehand and overhead situations.
Touch Control Pressing Operation with ACC (automatic circuit control)
- A perfect joint is achieved when the jaws completely close and automatically retract to their start position ready for the next compression thanks to ACC (automatic circuit control).
- Enormous pressing force and thrust for fast, perfect press jointing, first time, every time.
- Powerful electro-hydraulic drive and powerful motor 12v 270w and 14.4v 380w.
- Robust planetary gear system, eccentric reciprocating pump and compact high power hydraulic system. Safety tip switch.
- Visual maintenance alert after approximately 10,000 pressing operations.
- Available as a 14.4v Li-Ion battery pack in 1.6Ah and 3.2Ah (for larger number of pressings)
- Li-Ion batteries are 20% faster than their Ni-Cad counterpart, are lighter and their high density means they will give up to 50% more operations
- The Li-Ion batteries are protected from overheating and overloading by temperature monitor (NTC)
- A 1 hour fast charger is supplied as standard and Li-Ion batteries do not suffer from memory effect