Flexible pre-insulated, self-compensating underground pipe comprising two heating pipes and two sanitary pipes. Designed for heating water (flow and return), and equipped with a sanitary hot water pipe and a pipe for the circulation loop.
- Corrosion-resistant transport pipe in cross-linked PE-Xa in accordance with EN ISO 15875, with yellow oxygen diffusion barrier in accordance with DIN 4726 for the heating water pipes.
- Thermal, elastic, CFC-free foam insulation made from cross-linked PE-X with closed microcellular structure.
- Minimal water absorption capacity of < 1% in accordance with ISO 2896.
- Insulating PE centrepiece guarantees an effective separation of flow, return, hot water and circulation pipes.
- Corrugated outside casing in HDPE, made in accordance with the closed chamber principle to provide high-grade protection to the piping system.
Priced per meter